Bruce E. Haraty
Bruce is a senior Supply Chain Management and ERP system specialist in both operations and consulting with private and multi-national manufacturing and distribution companies. He has managed and provided advice on best practices, process improvement, lean methodologies, continuous improvement and ERP system selections and implementations. In his various consulting and operational roles he has accomplished the following:
• Reduced inventories
• Improved customer service levels
• Reduced the total cost of purchasing and handling materials
• Reduced order cycle times
• Implemented the use of BOMs/Routings, Shop Floor Control and MRP
• Leveraged under-utilized systems to reduce costs and improve operations
• Managed ERP system selections
• Managed ERP system implementations
• Developed full life cycle new product introduction plans
• Improved Production Schedule Adherence
• Generated additional sales through superior customer service
Bruce’s 18 years of experience includes operational positions such as Vice President of Supply Chain, Master Production Scheduler, Buyer and consulting positions as Director, Senior Manager and Senior Consultant. Industries include: medical products, consumer products, Tier One auto, composite glass, textile, pipe, maquiladora operations (Mexican/US), and petroleum additives.
Bruce received his MBA in Supply Chain Management from Michigan State University (1990), his BS from the University of Massachusetts Amherst (1986) and is APICS certified (1991).