The best measure of a company’s value is its ability to generate cash, and superior management of collections and disbursements cycles differentiates successful companies. Careful and informed management of spending, working capital, human capital, budgeting and forecasting is essential to the well-being and profitability of the organization.
Our associates have developed their experience from directly facing challenges as executive within corporations. Our approach will quickly review the ins and outs of the cash cycles and identify specific actionable improvement opportunities that will lead to improvement of cash flow.
Our experienced professionals will:
- Understand the driving forces that govern these cycles including:
- A company’s culture
- Business model and value proposition
- Operating processes
- Accurately predict and manage cash needs
- Improve collections and reduce DSO by addressing root cause AR issues
- Significantly reduce the need for cash by eliminating unnecessary spending and actively managing payables
- Materially reduce inventory while maintaining or improving customer satisfaction
- Reduce the cost of human capital by providing an objective assessment of talent and needs across all functions to optimize the size and quality of the organization’s skill set