RLA designs and facilitates strategic planning sessions to assist clients in establishing long range goals and objectives and the strategies to achieve them. The steps we guide you through include:
- Profile Business/Product Portfolio
- Identify the company’s mix of businesses or products by their strategic position.
- Market Dynamics - Understand the market(s) size, growth rates, customers’ driving forces, and technology tends.
- Market Segmentation -Define the markets in ways that render a strategic advantage to the businesses or products.
- Competitive Positioning -Develop strategies that give the businesses or products competitive distinction.
- Milestone Development - Establish the actions required to achieve the expected outcomes.
- Resource Allocation - Define and allocate the resources required to affect the developed strategies.
- Measurements - Define the appropriate metrics to determine effectiveness.
- Accountability - Establish clear and agreed to actions with appropriate functions/personnel.
- Rewards - Develop compensation systems that reinforce the strategies.